Welcome to The Shadow
Gallery Transcription Project, a sister-page of the Threshold
Transcription Project. The purpose of the SGTP is to provide a collection of quality Shadow Gallery transcriptions for your leisure,
as well as related articles. While not perfect, the work on this site for the most part represents sincere attempts to create renditions as
close as possible to the original work. Mistakes may be present, and if you find some, or have any other comments, send them
You can visit Shadow
Gallerys official page here.
- Hope For Us is finished, which means that the entire
Tyranny album is finished in MIDI-format. What I'll do now is make full band scores for the Tyranny
transcription book. Yes, you got that right: I am making a transcription book for all instruments
for the entire Tyranny! Granted, this won't be done until late this year at the earliest, and not
published before 2005, but I can guarantee you have something to look forward to. For now, enjoy
- The guestbook works! Yes, I know it's Bravenet, and
I know it sucks, but it's better than nothing!
- I just finished Roads of Thunder, which means there is only one song left on Tyranny to complete! You can find it in the MIDI section...
- Dance of Fools uploaded. This marks the first full midi of a song from the S/T. Before you comment on it:
the guitar solo at the end is ridden with mistakes towards its ending. I`m aware of this. If any of you have the patience to figure it out correctly, I`ll be mightily impressed. Brendt Allman can`t have been said to be a sucker for accuracy in his early stages ;-) I just gave up after some time, and made the rest of the solo as part guesswork...
- It`s time for another update in a surprisingly short time. After hours of merciless toil since last Friday, I`ve at last finished one of the real challenges off of the "Tyranny" album, which is I Believe. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying being finished with the damn thing.
- MONSTAR UPDEATE!!!!!111 kekekekekeke ^_^
I`ve added a MIDI of Enchantment,
the piano solo in the Ghostship suite. Julien Guyader has done a magnificent job of capturing the energy and flair of Chris Ingles'
playing in the piece. I`ve taken the permission to edit and polish it a little, and add the band part at the end of the song. It is to Juliens
credit that I had to correct very few mistakes, even in such a challenging piece.
In addition to this, I`ve added some links to the links section
and the link to my article about prog metal transcription in the articles section. ENJOY!
- Site gets a major overhaul, thanks
to Jason! Site is pretty neat now, huh?
Created by Daedalus